YOUR SINGLE MACHINE OPTION FOR R-134A AND R-1234YF
This dual refrigerant unit provides full YF recovery, recycle, and recharge capabilities and can convert from a R-1234yf to an R-134a to service a sudden increase in demand or replace a non-working R-134a machine.
The MSX 3030 is compatible with both electrical and traditional engine-driven compressors and provides the most flexibility out of your equipment.
The MSX 3030 services all refrigerant types. If you want to add a second machine or if demand doesn’t justify two machines, you get the best value for your investment.
- Patented Motor-Controlled Ball Valves:
- Unlike traditional valve configurations, they resist sticking and clogging from contaminants. Our valves open wider for increased flow.
- Built for high-capacity commercial applications and servicing heavy-duty systems:
- Most “oiled” compressors have failure issues handling varying amounts of oil. The patented oilless compressor eliminates failure caused by too little or too much oil. Higher capacity levels reduce the need to use the vehicle’s compressor to assist with completing the charge. You can also upgrade to a 50lb tank to service larger capacity systems.
- Touch Screen Display:
- Enjoy a 7” Color touch screen control panel to allow quick access to all functions from the main screen. A fully interactive touchpad screen that is Wi-Fi printer capable and integrates with Bluetooth wireless adapters for pre and post-service health checks. Quickly change the unit of measurement and access the vehicle database (included), in addition to refrigerant and oil charging data. Includes a refrigerant identifier.
- One machine covers both R-134a and R-1234yf:
- Includes Refrigerant ID. Conversion between refrigerants can be done in approximately 10 minutes.
- Supports multiple languages/UOM
- Hose management built into the handle assembly
- Includes vehicle database for oil and refrigerant charging capacities
- Warranty: 1-year labor / 2-year parts / 3-year compressor
- Thermal Printer (Optional)
- Wi-Fi printer capable
- Heater Blanket #CCXHB (Optional). Reduces recharge time in colder weather
- Dual 30Lb tanks
- Recovery rate = Up to 1 lb/min
- 2 CFM vacuum pump
- 3.5” gauges
- 10’ power cord
- 10’ hoses
- 115v, 850 W